Spice up your breakfast game with these cheesy breakfast burritos! Our chorizo ground sausage adds tasty flavors to wake up your taste buds in the morning. Here's what you'll need:
- Fairland Farms chorizo ground sausage
- Scrambled eggs (I used 6)
- Shredded cheese (cheddar or pepper jack)
- Cooked tatertots (I used frozen ones & cooked them in our air fryer)
- Flour tortillas (burrito sized)
Break the ground chorizo into small pieces and cook until browned and set aside. Scramble the eggs. Take your flour tortilla and layer the cooked chorizo, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and cooked tatertots on it and roll it up like a burrito. (fold outer sides in and roll side closest to you towards to opposite side). To crisp your breakfast burritos, you can use an air fryer or a heated skillet on the stove!