This is a Williams family favorite around here! Filled with two different type of cheeses, this oven baked mostaccioli is one of the most hearty and comforting meals around.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 package of mostaccioli pasta (cooked)
- 2 pounds ground pork, browned & drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (30 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine pasta, pork, cheddar cheese, and spaghetti sauce. Mix in pepper, Italian seasoning, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 25 minutes.